Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some people can be so nice.

Today I went out to lunch with my hubby, and I went to the ladies room and in there was a woman and girl about 10 years old, well without me knowing my bracelet slipped off, and it was one of my favorite ones also. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7451014 When I was just about the leave the little girl unfortunately pants still down underwear up thou, she gets my attention to tell me she found my bracelet and handed to me. I thought was so sweet and nice of her that I had to do something. I ran to my purse got out a business card and ran back into the bathroom and thank god they were still in there and told the lady that her daughter is very sweet and I was very thankful. Handed them the card and told her to pick something out and it would no cost to her. So I'm waiting to see if they do. The girl could have easily kept the bracelet for herself but didn't, you don't find many people like that out there anymore, wish I had something on hand to give her.

3 comments:

Bags 2 Impress said...

Wow, you don't find that very often, hats off to those that still teach honesty! That was so sweet of you to offer that to her.
Mary

michele said...

Yes that's very true Mary, but with all the confusion going on lately about registering and purchasing, I haven't heard from them as of yet. I'm hoping they take me up on my offer because the little girl does deserve it.

Beadiful Designs said...

That's the kind of thing I hope my kids would do. But ya never know. That's so sweet of you, Michele, to offer her a jewelry reward :-)