Friday, September 12, 2008

♥ Earrings ♥

I can't tell you when was the last time I bought a pair of earrings from the store. I didn't realize how many I had until I bought this lovely stand. When I say I wear what I make that's is a true statement.


I've been doing alot of reading, research and watching a few videos on how to make your own earwire and headpins it seemed to me that this is something I would like to try to do. Well I tried it out yesterday and I'm pleased on how they came out and thought I would share it with you. Now I can't wait to order more wire and do all types of designs, yay.

Thanks for looking, Michele

4 comments:

Fancy said...

I need a stand like that...very pretty!

Bags 2 Impress said...

Wow, Thats a nifty little stand!
Great work!

Mary

Conscientia's Cameos said...

they look great plus i bet you will save heaps on supplies in the long run!!

Art By MAR said...

Your ear wires look great. I love that stand, great find.