Friday, December 19, 2008

♥ Happy, Happy ♥


My holiday sale went pretty well this year and I'm very happy. Thanks to all who have purchased from me :). Looking forward on making new items but that will be after the New Year.
Everyone is home and we have a new addition which is taking up most of my time right now. He's a cutie but much of a biter and it's annoying and I'm trying my best to stop it before it become a bad habit. My Ginger and him haven't become friends yet and that's pretty stressful to see Ginger just run away from him all the time and bark, so we have a few things to take care of for the time being.
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and the Best for the New Year.

4 comments:

Silver Canyons said...

it'll all work out Michele!
Give it a month and I'm sure they will start to make "friends"

Happy Holiday's to you and your family!

Dashery Jewelry said...

He is a cutie!
Merry Christmas!

Zu-Li Designs said...

What a cutie patootie! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mary said...

Awww, what a cutie! Glad you did good on your Holiday sale..
Merry Christmas!