Wednesday, April 1, 2009

♥ I Was A Winner ♥


I entered the South Caroline Street Team Irish Challenge which was brought to my attention by Sandy from http://www.morganalexadesigns.etsy.com ( lovely person btw). We had to choose which of the Irish themed items we liked. Well I get a very nice message from http://www.kwinkelerphotos.etsy.com which she has told me that I won, yay so happy. I was able to choose anything from her shop. She has very lovely items and since I love flowers, she made me lovely notecards like shown above. They are so nice and are of great quality, so click the flowers above and check out her shop, thanks Michele


5 comments:

GrandmaMarilyns said...

Cool. You not only win a gift but get to choose what the gift is.

MorganAlexaDesigns said...

I'm so glad you won Michele.

And thank you for always entering our TeamSC contests and challenges.


Sandy

Sarah Jane said...

Beautiful! Congrats on the win! :D

Beadsme said...

Yayyy love pretty flowers.

Made By Tammy said...

Congrats! How cool you get to choose your gift!