Sunday, October 18, 2009

♥ Celebrated my 25th Year Anniversary ♥

When we talk about time going by so fast yes it sure has, I can't believe I just celebrated my 25th year anniversary on the 6th of October. I told my husband that no matter what circumstances we should celebrate to the fullest, so we finally went away for a few days which was long coming since the last time we had any vacation was back in 2001. Have to say we had a great time and didn't want to come home. Atleast we can say we have memories of a great time and hopefully we can celebrate another milestone.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations on your 25 years together! Quite an accomplishment.

michele said...

Thank you, we were two young people in love :), I look at my daughters now and say wow, they are the age I was when I was planning a wedding.