Tuesday, December 15, 2009

♥ Merry Christmas ♥


As that special time gets closer, which these days I feel I don't have enough time in the day for everything anymore. It's also another time to reflect on what the year has brought and be thankful that I was able to be healthy enough to enjoy the joys and be there to take of the tears and laugh at the jokes. I'm very thankful for my family, friends and very glad I'm part of a great team the JETs, I'm looking forward to another year of memories to remember. Here's hoping everyone has a Merry Christmas and The Happiest New Year. May it blessed with joy, happiness and peace.
♥ Michele

5 comments:

AdroitJewelers said...

Michele, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and that the coming year is filled with many blessings for you and your family. I appreciate you!

3 squares said...

Hope your holidays bring wonderful memories. The JETs love you!

Dashery Jewelry said...

Merry Christmas!
I'm thankful for you and our Jets too!

cccraftstudio said...

Thanks! and Merry Christmas to you and your family, too!

Made By Tammy said...

Awww Thanks! True, True...

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and many Blessings for the rest of this year and for years to come.